- I brush and floss after every meal. I have toothbrushes hidden all over the place to make sure I can do this.
- I can't work if anyone is watching me, or has the potential to watch me. I stress out and start randomly messing up.
- When making tea, I add sugar to taste before picking a flavor of tea bag to add.
- I store all my clean clothing in laundy baskets. It takes no effort and isn't 'messy'. At least, according to my picky ex-apartment manager who complained about piles of clean clothing on the floor.
- I hate telephones. I'd rather drive a half hour to see if someone is home than call them up and ask. I also ignore the phone when it rings.
- The most effective way to get me to believe something is to passionately argue the opposite. I don't like passion.
I tag Anna, Tom, Ed, Michelle, Bob, and Andrew. You should all get livejournals and answer this quiz.