01. Your live journal "user name" & what it means: Terrycloth... Ages ago, when I was first introduced to the concept of the network, I somehow got it into my head that online handles should be real words and not names. For a long time my main handle was... something that I now use as a password and can't tell you (although I think I've stopped everyplace that matters), and after that it was 'Chit' for a while. Then I got on FurToonia, and 'Chit' kept getting killed over and over again for being an annoying pest, so I decided to make a more normal character, which I gave a normal name, 'Terry', chosen because it sounded sort of like my real name, only cooler. 'Terrycloth' is basically the handle version of Terry, and doesn't really have any deeper meaning than that, although like my previous handles it's harmless and inoffensive.
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are?: Um... 7? I've been trying to put in stream-of-consciousness bits and mention all the stuff I do that matters and/or is interesting.
03. How much about your life do you post to lj?: Maybe 25%? I'm not sure how to place the cutoff.
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?: Yes, but it's secret.
05. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?: 4 or 5 or 6 or something. It's not down in the bowels of song lyrics and depressive ranting, at least.
06. From who/how did you find out about lj?: chahala
07. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?: No.
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?: 0%. I don't really trust all my 'friends' enough to tell them things I wouldn't tell any random person off the street.
09. What is your favorite interest on lj?: Um... dungeons and dragons? World tree? Some role-playing thing, at least.
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?: Not yet.
11. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?: Occasionally.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?: Read others'
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?: Not yet.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?: Not yet.
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?: Well, root_down is horribly vain, so I'd better mention him here.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met? Er... 5, I think. Yeah, five. All before ever joining lj.
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?: According to the interests page, nikonraccoon is more like me than anyone else on lj.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?: Because I see them while reading my friends' friends lists and want to follow them, at least for a while.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?: Unless I have a reason not to.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?: Their journal isn't work-safe, and would require me to not read lj at work.
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?: My what?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?: Not yet.