- On mondays, the cafeteria has the 'pasta appela' feature that I used to love before it was removed from the old cafeteria. They don't serve the dishes I liked, but I can reproduce one of them by adding barbecue sauce from the condiment bar to a normal chicken alfredo dish.
- The cafeteria is farther away -- too far to reasonably bring food back to my office.
- The pizza in the cafeteria appears not to be cooked on site; it's always shriveled and re-heated
- The building is about twice as far from my apartment as the old building -- too far to walk, FAR worse traffic! A half hour 4 mile drive instead of a 10 minute 2 mile drive.
- My office is COLD and since it has the thermostat for SEVEN OTHER OFFICES (what... the... fuck?) I can't run a space heater.
- The only usable conference rooms are on the third floor, so add 'climb two flights of stairs' to everything else I hate about each meeting I'm forced to go to.
- The mailroom next door has a fax machine on speakerphone that sometimes makes modem noises or a busy signal for hours on end.
So, uh, yeah. Not loving this new building.